Company to Showcase Sales Technology ‘Firsts’ at Dreamforce 2016
SAN JOSE – September 28, 2016 – LiveHive, Inc., provider of an innovative sales acceleration platform that drives faster time-to-revenue, today released sweeping enhancements to its award-winning analytics and automation platform. Delivering sales technology ‘firsts’ on a completely redesigned user interface, LiveHive solves key problems that face today’s sales organizations with a single, unified sales platform. With LiveHive’s groundbreaking platform, leadership now has unprecedented and on-demand visibility into all activities across their sales funnel, and sales teams have increased functionality to further streamline and speed processes.
“When it comes to sales, businesses are literally throwing away their most valuable asset – their time,” said Graham Curme, CEO of LiveHive, Inc. “Sales leaders are losing time second guessing what reps are doing andwhich opportunities are real. Sales reps are spending a third of their day – or more – on administrative work instead of engaging with prospects. Both hurt the bottom line. LiveHive’s new platform transforms how organizations operate with timely and accurate, data-based intelligence and modernized sales processes on an intuitive and integrated end-to-end platform.”
“With LiveHive’s new sales management analytics and dashboard, we get a deep and holistic view into what our reps are doing – and can see what activities are having the best results across all of our sales cycle,” said Rob Westell, vice president of worldwide operations for Operatix, an on-demand sales generation company. “This real-time intelligence lets us steer the team in the right direction based on the 2-3 behaviors that LiveHive’s analytics prove work the best – rather than what we think will work best. That lets us close more deals for the business.”
Deeper Management Insights Increase Sales Success
More than 90% of sales executives say timely and accurate metrics are critical or very important to effective sales strategies[i]. Analytics are essential to getting these metrics. However, multiple, disparate and disconnected sales tools make it difficult for today’s sales organizations to easily capture these insights.
By consolidating engagement insights from the top to the bottom of the sales funnel on one platform, LiveHive delivers integrated visibility with CRMs and existing sales tools. LiveHive deepens management insights and understanding about sales processes, team behaviors and opportunities to accelerate their sales cycle and close more deals, faster.
Key features and capabilities of the new LiveHive platform will include:
- Sales management dashboard – new and deeper management analytics, including
- Team-based management controls – to organize reps and monitor activities by groups of teams, such as by territories or titles, to easily evaluate and compare performance
- Opportunity tracking – to instantly access and see all activities for a particular opportunity at all stages of your sales funnel (Available Q4 2016)
- More granular prospect engagement scores – with the integration of additional filters to improve prospect prioritization
- Ability to dynamically edit scheduled email sequences and templates – so sequences can be quickly changed, and email templates already scheduled can be edited and all instances updated with a single click
- Email calendar integration – for both Gmail and Outlook, so reps can schedule demos and meetings without leaving LiveHive or disrupting their workflow (Available Q4 2016)
- Live prospecting capabilities – with the availability of API level integration with InsideView, including simple and advanced search functions and the ability to easily import contacts directly into LiveHive
Headquartered in San Jose, California, LiveHive, Inc. is an open and extensible sales acceleration platform that powers businesses to drive higher sales growth and deliver greater customer value. LiveHive combines deep buyer-based engagement analytics and advanced sales force automation on a single, scalable platform to optimize a company’s sales operations and drive faster time-to-revenue.
Seamlessly integrated with best-in-class sales tools, LiveHive enables greater organizational efficiencies to give reps more time in the day to sell and provides management with real-time insight to keep sales on course to achieve revenue goals. For more information, visit www.livehive.com and follow us @LiveHive.
Media Contact: Sam Quicke
[i] Accenture: Drive Revenue Growth with a New Sales Strategy and Sales Management Playbook